Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Emmy Nom!

Holy Crap! Today we found out that our little show about a talking male cow with udders got nominated for not one but TWO daytime EMMY Awards! First, the entire show got nominated for Outstanding Special Class Animated Program. That seems like a long term for Best Animated Show to me :) It was the only Nickelodeon show to get a nomination.

The second and a little closer to home for me was for Outstanding Directing for an Animated Program. Yipes! That's me! Like I said earlier, Holy Crap! It's extra special to me because not only am I the Supervising Director but my show - Cowman and Ratboy, was the show that got nominated. To say I'm excited is a little bit of an understatment...

Anyway - fun news! Hope to see ya on the TV near the end of June! Maybe the little statue is heading our way!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Fleisig said...

YAY
congrats mike

i hope you win

i didn't know the show was on tv yet...
i'll have to try and watch it...
are any of the episodes online?

2:47 PM  
Blogger gasman said...

I'm not sure. We've been on since late October :) on saturday and sunday mornings. I doubt you have your TV on Nickelodeon though :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Alex Fleisig said...

i'll have to set my tivo to record some episodes

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home